Hey I’m Paul O’Neill and I work with small businesses who think their computers systems should do more in their businesses.
I show them how to get more done using as much of their existing technology as well as advising them when they need something else.
- over 21 years experience running my own business helping my clients get more done and make more money
- started my career building an off-shore navigation system for British Telecom
- have a client in Queensland we have been working with for over 20 years, initially via phone and courier packs
- implemented a document creation suite for the WA Parliament in 1999 that is still used today!
And when I’m not building systems and writing software I can be found playing traveling, taking photos and drinking coffee with some XBox gaming on the side.
If you’re dying to know more, here are 5 things you don’t know about me…
- I am the Emelda Marcos of the software industry – I love funky shoes!
In fact one client hired me BECAUSE of my shoes!
- Became fascinated with technology after reading Arthur C. Clarke’s Dolphin Island
- Did I mention I like shoes? Shoes are awesome!
- I used to teach Body Pump, a choreographed weights workout for over 10 years
- I really REALLY love shoes! (did I mention shoes??)
Work with me, right this second – just pick up the phone and call 08 9200 4431.
If you get voice mail then I’m onsite with clients so please leave a message with your name, company and best contact number and I will call you back as soon as I’m free.